cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

no bM ap pata nhi mujay hamesha q sad sad lgty ho

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

sara jaisa rhna chah rhe hain waisa rehne do…

BM good be wht u r :k:

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

Thanx DM :slight_smile: Good To Be What We Are Rather Changing Our Colors For Somebody Just To Impress Dont You Think Its Lame To Do So !!!

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

theek he …but ap kuch zyada serious hi nhi

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

Am I Serious… ? I Dont Think So I Am Just Being Normal And Flirting Here And Their !!!

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

flirting :e6:

Huh I am Not Sad… I Am Just Bored !!!

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

wohi to q bored hein ap???enjoy ur life na

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

BM i don agree wid u, if u r been happy for some 1 dat dos’nt mean you want to impress.

lyf hamesha apne liye hi nahi hoti…

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

:wink: yes do the way i wanna !!!

I Didnt Mean About Happiness Any Where I Just Said Wanna be What I Am Not To Change For Somebody To Impress !!!.. Some People In This World Can Do Anything For Somebody`s Happiness Dude… I guess I Am One Of In it !!!

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

good be wht u r… but dont be rude wid ur friendsssss

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

oye ap log to serious hi hogaye

I Am Not Rude With Anyone Dude !!!

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

fir thek hai :wink:

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

:e6:

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

q uchal rhy ho

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

yap :slight_smile: !!!

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

fool…lol

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

yuk Moti !!!