Conversation

Hello.
Good evening.
Why are you here?
I can’t say.
What do you hope to conquer?
I don’t know.
Who told you of this place?
I found it on my own.
How long do you intend to stay?
Until I remember.
Remember what?
I’m not sure.
How do you plan to remember?
Isn’t that what I’m here for?
Don’t ask questions.
Sorry.
Will you do something for me?
I’d go to the moon if you asked me to.
Then close your eyes and go.
I’m scared.
What do you see?
Pain. Love. You.
I know, I’ve been waiting.

Kristen B. Cox

nice...


~~~~*
"If you belong to Allah, rest assured that Allah will indeed belong to you"
"Dream as if u live forever live as if u will die today"
"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."
~~~~*

Hinna, its beautiful

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif