Concentration

well thats true .. I am one of the guy who does not drag things with him .. but even then .. .. the biggest problem with my concentration is when i start studying .. .. i am not been able to focus on things .. .. even right now I was about to start study and i m here on GS .. ..

just for concentration - I quit facebook for 1 complete month .. .. it helped .. but not 100%. the problem is i can’t study if my laptop is on and whatever i have to study is on my laptop .. :d . (lame excuses .. )

if you talk about missing something, then its true . there is something that i have missed .. but I am always like that .. I never let myself dependent on things .. or person .. and i used to pick on people who used to be like that .. i guess all of them have cursed me .. and now i am feelign the same .. :smiley: .. but .. the question is WHAT ??? .. is it really something .. or its just my obsessions .. :s