Recommend some good softwares for Computer forensics
Re: Computer Forensics
As far as I understand, there are two types of forensics for any computer: One is local forensic that will log local activity like creating and accessing of documents and other is that of network activities performed on the computer. I once used Microsoft’s Network Monitor Tool and it captured every bit of network activity.
For local forensics, you need to find logging tools that log all local activity.
Re: Computer Forensics
I m in search of some commercials forensics tools but free of charge for my new office forensics lab..![]()
Re: Computer Forensics
I would recomment AccessData FTK and Autopsy Forensic Browser. Autopsy is freeware and you can easily analyze disk images. forensicfocus.com has more information on most current methods today.
Re: Computer Forensics
That’s like saying I wanna setup an import export business, tell me what to import/export. Tell us what part you are interested in and what your background is and we can customize the answer.