Comics

I liked the x men origins movie with wolverine.
and you are right in the movies they focused on wolverine too much, and cyclops and colossus got shortchanged, even magneto was done in a very one dimensional manner, while is is a much more complex character.

I am looking forward to the avengers movie. I thought Ironman was done well, and hoping ironman2 will be good.

of all marvel movies though, I thought the first hulk and fantastic four were bad, daredevil was nasty, did not bother to see electra..and if you want something really lame, watch the fantastic 4 movie they never released back in early 90s :slight_smile:

They did a tv version of SHIELD/nic fury with that knightrider chap as nick, sigh it was not too bad since it was a TV movie, but come on, Nick Fury is a badass..

spiderman was a bit too teeny bopper lovey dovey too, i wish they held back on that a bit..

but all in all, I would rather see these stories as movies than not

next origins series would be magneto from what I read, and that would be fantastic. I am a huge fan..my bros even bought me a magnet helmet as a gag, it just sits on its display thingie in my closet :smiley: