cloning research was fake....

there goes another of science’s stupid claims down the drain… :nook:

**S Korea cloning research was fake **

Dr Hwang has been hailed as a hero in South Korea Research by South Korea’s top human cloning scientist - hailed as a breakthrough earlier this year - was fabricated, colleagues have concluded.

A Seoul National University panel said the research by world-renowned Hwang Woo-suk was “intentionally fabricated”, and he would be disciplined.

Dr Hwang said he would resign, but he did not admit his research was faked.

“I sincerely apologise to the people for creating shock and disappointment,” he said after the panel’s announcement.

“As a symbol of apology, I step down as professor of Seoul National University.”

Re: cloning research was fake....

Well he's still saying it's not fake research. O well, ppl make mistakes even in science. I think research for this is good, as far as finding cures for diseases n all...but for some reason, cloning gives me the creeps (at least, human cloning does).