Hi and Salam everyone,
just wanted to say hello to all of you,since I’m new here.
I’m a 20 year old kurri from Germanistan…
And I hope to have fun here and find some friends =)
Greetzz…ChocoPumpkin^^
Hi and Salam everyone,
just wanted to say hello to all of you,since I’m new here.
I’m a 20 year old kurri from Germanistan…
And I hope to have fun here and find some friends =)
Greetzz…ChocoPumpkin^^
Re: ChocoPumpkin says Hi
Hey
and have fun here
multi nikers ka hai zamana AK47 APA ap her ek ko welcome karne a jati ho.
Re: ChocoPumpkin says Hi
Multi kehin ki ![]()
Re: ChocoPumpkin says Hi
hain? dnt be rude babri…mayb she is not a multi ![]()
Re: ChocoPumpkin says Hi
ou thank you =)
and what does Multi mean??
Dun confuse me ![]()
Re: ChocoPumpkin says Hi
multi means when you have a twin sibling they can use ur nick but cannot tell any one !!
may be she is multi ![]()
Re: ChocoPumpkin says Hi
but you dnt know…make her feel welcome here…aur naak neechi kar ![]()
Re: ChocoPumpkin says Hi
hahahaha…don’t worry I’m not multi.
I moved here from another forum where I was unhappy ![]()
Re: ChocoPumpkin says Hi
welcome choco…
people here are very nice
maray ILAWA ![]()
!!!
Re: ChocoPumpkin says Hi
lol…aapke ilawa kyu??
Dun worry…jitni masoom dikhti hu utni nehi hu xD…kiddin ![]()
Re: ChocoPumpkin says Hi
Wie geht es dir CP
Re: ChocoPumpkin says Hi
Yea choco…be ware of Clad…he is Anti-love ![]()
main b ap ka hee bhai hoon ![]()
Re: ChocoPumpkin says Hi
babri…german speaker?
Mir geht es gut und dir??
haha..unhi ke bhai hai…lekin bhai ka matlab yeh nehi ke aadetein ek jezi ho ![]()
@aaliyah…dun worry I’m tough si kurriii…and aslong as I know u r here nuthin can happen ![]()
babri u say wat ![]()
sorry didnt saw ur comment upar wala
my bhaaiii lostin mela 25 years back ![]()
I was 3 he was 23
kiun chor kar gaya tha mujhaylarki kay pichay ![]()
Re: ChocoPumpkin says Hi
He is asking her how she is in German ![]()
Re: ChocoPumpkin says Hi
welcome and hv fun
Hi & Sallam,
just wanted to say hi to u, since i’m old here ..
i’m 100 year old Munda
from Gupistaan …
and i hope u’ll find a friend ![]()