Welcome friend. I am Faris Udeen an old style devotee of a forgotten nation and cause.
However i have many friends here and this is a place where i come often to forget the evils of the world which i encounter on a daily basis. Here for the past year or so i have made many friends namely my fellow warrior Mr Sannan and Brothers LKK and Sarmad.
Also every one here is my brother and sister for we all belong to the same nation and race… as well as humanity.
I live a simple life and i like to keep things simple… but if it is possible to be so then consider me a friend and a brother…
yesterday I registered but needed an admin’s approval before I could post, and I read your posts on ChocoPumpkin’s thread. Well… All I can say is that think whatever you want =D but the other Choco has migrated with me from another forum, that as she said, we were unhappy with.