Guys do you know of any CentOS server control panel other than Webmin ???
I am looking for any open source options or may be a low cost one ![]()
Guys do you know of any CentOS server control panel other than Webmin ???
I am looking for any open source options or may be a low cost one ![]()
Re: CentOs Control Panel !!
Have you tried Parallels Power Panel?
Re: CentOs Control Panel !!
Whats wrong with Webmin? Its great for what it does.
I was gonna suggest cPanel/WHM but costs a lot.
Plesk Panel is another one.
Check out ISPConfig, Web-CP, DirectAdmin and VHCS to name a few.
Re: CentOs Control Panel !!
What do you mean? what you want to do?
Re: CentOs Control Panel !!
Jimmy puttarrraaa itni confusion theek nahi hoti
Re: CentOs Control Panel !!
what is that you can not do with console/terminal ?
Re: CentOs Control Panel !!
Thanks everyone for suggestions . Webmin is fine , and thats what I have for now , but I was just wondering about different better options that I might not know of .
@jimmy : Yaar I don’t have enough time to vi every config and make changes to it
plus if you’ll have to hand over your server to someone else then at least I won’t trust them with my console and they can do whatever with it .