C & IT Quiz

I ask a question. If you answer right, you get to ask the next question. Can be multiple choice or not.

Please don’t cheat :asa:!

Question:
An** anchor** is:

  1. another word for a website link
  2. the spot in which a file begins
  3. the last 3 letters of a filename
  4. the lone fixed element in a random set of numbers

:slight_smile:

Re: C & IT Quiz

someone’s learning HTML ? :hehe:

Re: C & IT Quiz

arrey LC jee, I’m just trying to edumacate the GS crowd :snooty:. Chalo, help!

Re: C & IT Quiz

Think outside the box :stuck_out_tongue:
An anchor is what won’t let the boat move, try as hard as it might!

Re: C & IT Quiz

Hadh hotee hai. You guys messin with my quiz. :naraz:

Where are the mods? :emmy:

Re: C & IT Quiz

host ???

Re: C & IT Quiz

Please use my multiple choice answers :emmy:

Re: C & IT Quiz

ohh I was thinking about starting a quiz. You beat me to it.

I’ll let someone else answer the question though. :khumar:

Re: C & IT Quiz

Hadeel, answer it and move this quiz on.