Buying gifts for bosses/coworkers

Do you guys do this?

I was going to make Christmas cards for my boss and her boss (don’t ask), but I didn’t get time. I have another opportunity to do something right now because my supervisor just moved into a new office. I work with her one-on-one and it’s a personal, informal, and almost mentor like relationship. I want to get her something for her office. The walls are full but there is an empty desk that is begging for something to cheer the room up. She does some psychiatric therapy in her office so the gift has to fit in in that regard. What should I buy her?

As for HER boss, it’s too late for Christmas cards so what should I do?

Re: Buying gifts for bosses/coworkers

Valentine is coming...

Re: Buying gifts for bosses/coworkers

flowers or a vase!

Re: Buying gifts for bosses/coworkers

Bonsai lemon tree. Or any nice plant.

Re: Buying gifts for bosses/coworkers

[QUOTE]
She does some psychiatric therapy in her office so the gift has to fit in in that regard. What should I buy her
[/QUOTE]

a shattered skull.
a name plate with the word psycho engraved on it.