Re: BrideZillas?
Hmm... well thanks for clearing that up. But it would make more sense to reply on those threads then, wouldn't it? The thing is, weddings are stressful for many people, and being able to vent about it online helps to keep emotions in check and (very hopefully) not have them actually come out as an ugly scene in reality. I've seen my share of friends get REALLY stressed over their weddings; I had more arguments with my best friend during 12 months of preparation for her wedding than I've had with her in the 15 years we've been best friends!! Lemme tell you, that wedding could not have come soon enough for us bridesmaids. It's annoying for everyone else... but hell... just ignore the posts then, and move on to nicer topics. Like shoes. And jewelery. And the fact that at least those two don't pack any calories. What they do to one's checking account is a whole different matter. :(