(Well, you answered here then as long as hareem has no problem, let me answer)
I think you are the one going in circle. My point of view has been very straightforward from the first post in this thread.
TLK asked the question above I think…And I asked the same after you posted the verse.
Who are those people of knowledge?
How will you ever decide who are those people of knowledge?
Obviously there has to be a reason for you to choose one or the other. So, based on what?
Can you answer the questions I post rather than making general statements?
Why would you follow just one imam or madhab made AFTER the time of the prophet SAW.
You still have to search on your own and that is what a better way to follow religion.
You again avoided the responsibility issue here. Aalim is not going to be responsible and will not be there if the questions will be asked…sorry no cheating or conference call will be allowed..![]()