I think you have been avoiding the core of the question in other thread and this one. These madhabs were created by people by following imams who never themselves wanted this way.
And these imams were born after the prophet SAW.
The prophet SAW with all the wisdom and knowledge and recommendations, never once said to follow anyone after him like a madhab.
His SAW last sermon said two things to follow. And hope you know. What they are.
It is the duty of EVERYONE to search what is in those two items which was advised to be followed.
Not leaving the responsibility to any aalim only. I said ‘only’ here for a reason. Let these good aalims do their search but your individual responsibility will not be forfieted.
You cannot go to Allah and say, I did it because such and such aalim told me to do so! Hope this is clear enough! Aalim will go to his qabar and you will go to your.. (and I will go to mine…)
That is the biggest problem with not only muslims but people of other religion too. They follow human being like superior being ‘blindly’ out of shear laziness and find excuse of lack of knowledge.
I am sorry, we are again going to the topic I started. I will stop here. If you wish and answer in other thread. or if you do not then that is fine too.