Breaking News....Shoaib Malik Gets Pakistan Captaincy according to "The Nation"'

Re: Breaking News....Shoaib Malik Gets Pakistan Captaincy according to "The Nation"

When you cannot understand a thing, why you try to use your brain to understand that, and further comment on that?

I never tried to manipulate Shoiab Malik Averages, but since you shoot from hip and do not see what and where you are shooting, jokers like you always shoot foolishly and idiotically.

You should realize, though I doubt that you have that intellectual capability to realize, is that first class matches includes test matches.

Shoaib malik average in first class matches (that includes his test match figures) is 28.47 runs per inning. That figure is lowest amongst all Pakistani test playing players.

Second thing you do not realize and I believe with your retarded intelligence, you could never realize is that, a player gets his place in national team due to his performance in first class matches, so performance of first class matches comes before performance of test matches, unless player Jack pushed the player in the national team regardless of his first class performance, thus doing injustice to other deserving players. It is due to such players that other players in the country lose interest on performance.

What I wrote is that, if we take out Shoaib Malik test figures from first class figures, his average goes down to 25 runs per inning. I gave that figure because that is the figure a selector could take to give Shoaib Malik a place in test cricket in the first place.

Anyhow, please stop commenting on my post, as I have no respect or time for ignorant like you. If you cannot understand what a person is writing, don’t use your incapable brain full of preconception and no ability to think, to comment on what you do not know, understand or have ability to understand.

I am sorry if you got upset from my post as that may have hurt your foolish person, full of pre-conceived ideas and bias mind. I won’t like to start calling names as you did. I can only say is that: Ayesay loogoo ko mooh hee nahi lagana chahiya jou na seedhi zabaan samjhtay hain na baat karnay kee tameez rakhtay hain.