Re: Breaking News: Another Bomb blast in Lahore
Yet another bomb blast near High Court, Lahore. Blast is said to have taken place in F.I.A building (whatever that means). The blast was so loud, nearby buildings' glass were shattered, and F.I.A building collapsed, there are bodies buried under the rubble.
The dead count is not confirmed yet.
Inna Lillahi Wa Ilaihi Raajioon. :( Life loss at such a rapid rate as if life had no worth anymore is just........................i really have no words.
May Allah (swt) give the families of the deceased strength to live thru these testing times.
UPDATE: 2 blasts have said to be heard....1st one on Regal Chowk by one attacker, 2nd one in the F.I.A. Building after the person entered the building, which led to demolition of building.
Note: Ironically, this is the same place the previous attack on Jan 10, 2008 took place just before Lawyer's rally was to have passed the spot.
20 confirmed dead so far.
16 in FIA Building, 4 from Model Town, F83 (3 children, 1 woman confirmed dead)
Countless injured, no tally of injured (yet)
its becoming worst then Iraq, if they want to kill any leader, kill them directly, why do they are taking innocent lifes
may all their souls rest in peace