Body Worlds 2 @ Ontario Science Centre

How many have you gone to see this exhibit? What are your thoughts? Do you think it’s a good idea to have dead bodies and/or body parts on display? What about the exhibit on embryos, fetuses and the dead pregnant woman with the fetus intact?? Did you see it or did you skip it?

I want to go see it but I’m not sure if I’ll have the time.

Re: Body Worlds 2 @ Ontario Science Centre

I was there 2 weeks ago and I thought it was awesome!! It was very very informative. In the begining I was a little put off by the display of plastinated dead bodies but since the bodies were donated and I am sure used solely for the advances of human sciences, I was ok with it.

Unfortunately I didnot have enough time to go through the section with pregnant women and fetuses. If you do go, I suggest, planning for an all day event. The IMAX movie Mystery of the Nile was also awesome. Try not to eat right before you go watch the movie though.