Blurring the lines between right and wrong...a new trend

Not so much in recent years, but OMG in college these type of people used to drive me NUTS. Especially a few girls who used to wear hijab were sooo hypocritical. (Disclaimer: this is limited to ONLY those girls, I am not generalizing). I didn’t consider myself super religous but definitely was moderate in the way I dressed etc. I remember once I was catching/throwing a football with some guy friends, and 2 of the “sisters” felt the need to come up to me in front of friends and give me a huuuuuge lecture about what I am doing is haram. Basically throwing the football causes me to jiggle and they would be attracted to me…i was like holy crap u gotta be kidding me…righ tin front of them..i was never so embarassed!!!

Mind you these gals always wore skin tight clothes, ALWAYS with guys, even one on one having coffee/lunch but THAT was OK because they happened to be muslim guys…whatever. Later I found out at least one of them was dating the brother, and even caught them with PDA…where they thought they were safe. Yeah.