Re: Blasphemy as per Quran
I quoted Quran and life of Prophet (SAW) and you are refuting that by saying that according to you … ‘ijma’ believe something different.
Even though you are wrong regarding believe of Ijma (and I can prove that), but let say you were telling truth … still, to refute what I wrote, you cannot quote ‘ijma’ because if there is something in Quran there is no place for Ijma, plus (that is in addition) if something can be proven by Sunnah, there is no place for ijma (if you do not believe what I wrote referring that as Sunnah and want to, I can give prove of Sunnah events too).
So, to refute what I wrote, you have to prove that Quran I quoted above is incorrect. Further, claim that what I wrote regarding Prophet (SAW) practice (Sunnah) is untrue.
If not then reply to my next question, and that is: If you are Muslim than what is so hard for you to accept what is there in Quran and follow something of Sunnah that is indisputed?