batameezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

kyun hai??? why are some people soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mean… i went to this store and this guy kept on being rude and rude and rude… and i was nice… but when i screamed at him… BOOM he was niceee… WHY IS THAT SOoooooooooooo???:rolleyes:

Re: batameezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

he was tryin to get ur attention :D

Re: batameezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

cuz tha poor thing was either desperate

or was never taught manners and etiquetts(sp?) on how to talk to females

Re: batameezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Samething happened to me otherday...I went to the market and a lad was looking at me with weird smile... I dont like such kinds chochara pun in market...Now I am planning to have my grocery at my doorsteps.....

--Sana

Re: batameezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

very simple… kyoo kay woh hi hay batameez tha :stuck_out_tongue:

Re: batameezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

why didnt u slap that idiot or better :kursi:

Re: batameezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

well, gotta put people in their places. once they acknowledge wut they are worth, they would nicely shut it. =)

Re: batameezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i cant slap people around.... go to JAIL for it.... lol this is not PAKILAND!!!!..... soooooooooooooooooooooooo desi guyz think they are very COOL!!!! ahahahhaha LOSERS