^ this pattern is very similar to the candy pink outfit I described. With limited resources I’d say you stick to satin ribbons (use the same color as the flowers) and buttons. I’d make a sherwani collar neckline with a slit that goes to the bottom of the bust. I’d add round buttons along the slit, say 12-15 buttons. I saw these on lots of Chinyere outfits. You probably won’t find the fabric ones so you’d have to settle for soemthing like pearls. I’d get a wide ribbon (say 2-inches), fold it and add that to the daaman and edge of the sleeves. Depending on the amount tof fabric you have, I’d do an A-line shirt. If you do an a-line shirt, I’d make wide-legged pants.
Hope it gives you some inspirations!
Great thank you for your help, I was also thinking an A line kameez but wasnt sure if I could do that with this material.. will let u know how it turned out,.