Banu Qurayza

I comdemn all acts of violence regardless of who is involved and where they happen. I condemn with all my heart the atrocities committed by the state of Israel. However, I don’t dismiss one side completely because somehow being a muslim I should only feel sorry for the “muslim victims”. I don’t find that mentality very healthy in the first place. I have looked at it from both points of view. Jews were also victims at a point, just like Palestinians muslims are now. Again, I don’t condone any acts of violence done under any government, religion, organization, etc…

I don’t let my sense of judgment become clouded because of the beliefs I hold (I hold none). Throw away the muslim mask for a minute and look at it both ways. Violence should not be tolerated and the answer is never killing a bunch of innocent bystanders.

My issue with the Banu qurayza massacre is that Muhammad SAW preached that Islam meant peace yet it exhibited no such thing.