Re: Bad guys...
Ever since i was a child iv always liked the bad guy in cartoons and movies... I remember Shredder, MumRaa, Skeletor and Galvatron being my favourite cartoon villains...i remmeber Gulshan Grover and Kiran Kumar being my favourite villains in Indian flicks...in WWF Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart and The Undertakeren and even in TV shows and movies like 24 i almost always root for the bad guy...i used to love Nina Myers... Am i alone in my support for the bad guys?...
I don't like all the bad guys all the time. Some of the "bad guy" characters I like are Megatron (Beast Wars), Albedo (Xenosaga), the Turks (FF7) and Millenia (G*****a II). I also liked the Hart Foundation (WWF) when they were considered the bad guys in the early 90's and especially the nWo (WCW). I could probably come up with a few more "bad guy" characters that I like but that's all I can come up with at the moment.