Re: Show me your circle of friends
- Are you casual or religious or disciplined sort of person?
All three...although far from perfect on all three :D
[quote]
Your friends.....are they from same background?
[/quote]
Mixed bag, but more or less the same.
[quote]
- The society you co-exist in....how many friends do you have as being none desi?
[/quote]
Few to none. Many acquaintances, but few (if any) true friends. Perhaps that's becuse I'm not very casual with my freindships...friends become akin to family, and that's difficult to do (for me) if someone is not of the same religious and cultural background.
[quote]
- Do you have families/friends over for dinner or tea?
[/quote]
Sure...although nothing formal at all.
[quote]
- Does your family also participate with them or is it separated thingy?
[/quote]
Tell you the honest truthe, we're rather a bunch of home bodies...personally, I don't like going over as much as I like inviting people over.
[quote]
- Name the various religions your friends are from....as for Muslims
[/quote]
Christian, Jew, Sikh, Hindu. Again, acquaintances...not really friends.