Salaam,
Please take part in today’s poll for City TV. Question is:
Should the controversial cartoons about the Prophet Muhammad be published in Canada?
You can cast your vote at their website
http://www.pulse24.com/Plugins/Web_Poll/newspoll-frameset.html
Or call 416-870-444
PS: Modz, please leave this thread here for today and then merge it with the main thread later on. Thanks.
danial
February 15, 2006, 6:17pm
2
Re: Attn: Canadian Guppies - City TV poll
hey freedom of press is winning.
Re: Attn: Canadian Guppies - City TV poll
We have plenty of Yankees-like creatures here as well, so no surprise. But over all its a tolerant society.
Barfee
February 15, 2006, 6:42pm
4
Re: Attn: Canadian Guppies - City TV poll
What happened to the phone one????
tmx305
February 15, 2006, 10:21pm
5
Re: Attn: Canadian Guppies - City TV poll
Racism in very prevalent in Canada.
Muzna
February 16, 2006, 12:27am
6
Re: Attn: Canadian Guppies - City TV poll
I just voted and freedom of press is not winning.
The "No" group is winning now.
Btw.....I glanced below at the other polls and found one that read "Do you give spare change to panhandlers on the streets?" Took a look at the results and found that most people do.
I wonder how many new panhandlers this poll created.
Todd
February 16, 2006, 12:30am
7
Re: Attn: Canadian Guppies - City TV poll
Or call 416-870-444
Dude, edit your post to correct the number, should be 10 digit
Re: Attn: Canadian Guppies - City TV poll
hey freedom of press is winning.
I voted No out of solidarity but I want the "Absolutely yes..." crowd to win.
Dear Allah miaN,
Let them win. Please o'please with sugar on top.
Re: Attn: Canadian Guppies - City TV poll
were winning. and we will win inshallah