Attack on Holy places!

Re: Attack on Holy places!

Before derring USA to try and attack, you will be wise to understand a few facts. I'll hasten to caution that given the credible source I've read these from and putting 2 and 2 together, I believe it but you should read and come to your own conclusions.The 1st step in any direct US Pak conflict will be the disablement of Pak's nuclear capabiity. This is to prevent a situation where Pak can hold Israel and India hostage. A full list (with very minor gaps) of all nuclear assets and locations including the surprisingly negligible mobile locations have been provided to US. This was a condition underwhich the 2001 push by US on India for retraint was conducted. Between economic threat by US on India (read last Business week, article by Jack Welch) and assurance of nuke info custodial, is what made India back track on the 'decisive now' cry.The Indo US nuke deal combined wikth open statement that Pakistan is different and cannot have a deal, is basically the final verdict that US is fully prepared to take their gloves of.