~! Ary and Geo, thieves?

Re: ~! Ary and Geo, thieves?

ravage, first someone has to catch it. They have to be aware of it.

as I have said for years, anyone from alamgir, to tehsin javed to vital signs has tolen music, it can be proven very easily, same goes for bollywood movies and their songs. I know for a fact that Vital signs did not have permission to use red red wine or feels like heaven or airwolf music or samples in their songs, and I doubt highly the alamgir permission from ABBA to use their music in is song "mein nay toh dekha tha"

yet the pakistani and bollywood artists go to UK and US and perform, those movies are shown in cinemas in these countries. no one does anything..

If i was a lawyer I would approach all these groups nd tell em u need to do nothing and just sit back, and allow m to sue these folks on your behalf and see where it goes :)

if they are using music etc then i believe even if they have permission they have t note the artist and all in the credits.

Next time take a look at ARY and Geo programs and see if yoy see it.

and as far as ARY and GEO seeming professional, anyone recall the announcement from ARY that was full of typos? taping was 'tapping' the announcer mispronounced half the words ... and they had it run for months.