Are women more future-oriented? Why?

And what is “smaller” supposed to imply? Smaller doesn’t necessarily mean less efficient. And I’ve met reserved women (I’m considered to be quiet and reserved by many) and very talkative men. It varies…so does the content of the conversations.

Interestingly though…here’s what I found on another website (http://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/wome.html):

“By examining 20 brains (11 female, 9 male) from the “bank,” Witleson and her group found that women were able to pack approximately 18% more nerve cells into areas of the prefrontal lobes; the prefrontal lobes help regulate higher functions such as language, judgment, and planning future actions.”

"Perhaps the greater cell density in women’s prefrontal lobes compensates for the smaller brain size. Despite these differences, men and women perform equally at most tasks. So even though men may have bigger brains and women have more cells in some critical areas, neither can point to these facts as a measure of greater intelligence. Judging who is smarter is much more complex than finding out who has the largest brain. "

*****Once again…there will always be variables questioning the validity of an experiment. For example, the number of men and women in this study was not equal.