Are most people on this forum, quiet geeks and looners in real life ?

Re: Are most people on this forum, quiet geeks and looners in real life ?

I think its a fantstic way of talking to ppl from all different walks of life who a lot of the time , live very different lives to urself. I think the fashion and wedding forums are fab. The life and relationships forum cover topics that r very real and i think its interesting reading ppls responses.
In the "real world" i havnt got the time to go and check out latest fashions in the asian designer stores. I havnt! Not with the job i do and looking after my daughter. Ppl post fab fashion pics and make up ideas and u can actually learn stuff from other ppl and get cool ideas. How does that make any1 a geek or a loner? Thats just a really silly assumption.