Arcade guppies

i hate you all…

i tried playing so many games and i dont get far and i lose :crying:

you guys got so much time on your hands you pathetic soul…

we should takeo one winning smiley face away from beautiful … she has so many and i got none :frowning:

Re: Arcade guppies

give me your GS password and your credit card numbers and PIN :clown:
I will win a few trophies for you

:chai:

Re: Arcade guppies

MSN me and I'll tell you my secret .. which got me my trophy ;)

Re: Arcade guppies

.

Re: Arcade guppies

Thats it

sure

9119 1191 1911 9119 password 911

i want 5 of them ok

you can charge 5 times :D

Re: Arcade guppies

You stole it from me :mad:

:chai:

Re: Arcade guppies

:cb:

Re: Arcade guppies

There’s a secret to winning? :eek:

Re: Arcade guppies

ooh thts the spirit ......I hate thm all too ,

Par still i have enjoyed once being @ siest position ...Snake 3

Re: Arcade guppies

is there really? :eek: