diwana
April 14, 2010, 1:11am
91
I don’t know how to say this I never thought I would be the one to do this but I guess destiny made me meet you. I never thought at Gupshup I would find someone who could connect and click with me in a way that no other girl around me would. I never thought I would be patiently wait for someone posts like this and when see it have a natural smile. I never thought I would get nervous, anxious and worried after not seeing your new posts.
I always told my self that it is a faze will fade away. I even left Gupshup for a while thinking that the next when I come here just in case I would not feel it, but I was wrong. You do not know what you mean to me. You do not know what you do to me. I may be another Guppy for you or may be you don’t even know me. The main reason is that in this beautiful and imperfect virtual world you are star and I am another audience gazing at you all the time.
I do not know if there is someone in your life. If there is than he is one lucky guy.
I just wanted you to let this know. Please respect my feelings. I mean no harm.
If you don’t reply. I will be fine. Just don’t think I messaged you just for sake. I know deep down inside that I am good for you.
If you give me chance. I’ll prove it.
And I know you will not believe, I am typing this while I am on my knees and my computer on the floor. You just have to trust me on that. And if you ever give me chance to meet me in person I will not be ashamed of doing it again in front of you. So what say you? Shall we?