Apple iPhone 4 announced

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2010/06/apple-wwdc-2010-170-rm-eng.jpg

In a shocking announcement that absolutely no one expected](Gaming and Video Game News & Reviews | Engadget) – oh, who are we kidding? Apple CEO Steve Jobs just officially debuted the iPhone 4 at WWDC 2010 in San Francisco. While anyone with internet access has probably already seen the thing, we now know some of the new specs.

The first major gaming-related feature revealed today: what Apple is calling a “Retina Display.” No, it doesn’t can your retina – it’s Apple’s jargon for the iPhone 4’s screen having four times the pixel density as the iPhone 3GS, or 326 pixels-per-inch. That’s also 78 percent of the pixel resolution of the iPad’s display. Jobs said that existing apps and games will instantly look better, but can be optimized for the screen.

We’ll continue updating this post as more is announced.


read full article on joystiq…

Re: Apple iPhone 4 announced

Okay…:hmmm:

I’m happy with the 3GS…is there any reason/need for me to upgrade?

Re: Apple iPhone 4 announced

I dont know why but i dont like I phone :@:

Re: Apple iPhone 4 announced

hmmm..cool

it is cool but it has some problems, see below it is funny but it tells the whole point!!

I second that and add any 3g related junk on the phone for that matter…

But I love Droid. :@:

Re: Apple iPhone 4 announced

nokia 2690 here :champ:

happy with it :smooth:

It’s shiny and new. Oh and of course it has other functions that are useful too. :smiley:

received one day earlier before the launching date..

it’s thin, sexy, fast & cool.

Multitasking experience is great, imagine using gps for directions, while taking calls + listening radio on Pandora + checking/sending emails.. Perfect :k:

The main thing I don’t like about the iphone is that I want real keys, not the touch screen stuff.