hi rukz, i signed up to this site when I googled “i need a tailor for my saree” and read your blog. i purchased two saree’s in delhi about 6 weeks ago, i am not asian but fell in love with them and now having a 40th Bollywood / Hollywood party and need someone to make my skirt and blouse for me. I live in Northfields close to Southall and used to work in Uxbridge so nice and close.
i want the skirt to be adjustable and i have a couple of ideas i want to run past someone on the style of blouse i want. it’s my party so i want the final look to be very glamorous and the finish to look professional.
heard lots of stories about some tailors that ruin the saree and that would be disastorous for me if my saree was ruined.
happy to chat offline or by my personal email. my party is back in nz at the end of july so would want to get the saree ready for mid july.
Hi rukz. I was searching for tailors in london on google and I came across this post! The pictures of the suits you have posted look really nice, and I am in need of a good tailor!!! Would it be possible to get your mums number please as I would like to get some salwar kameezan made. Im from harrow and my name is fari. Im new on here and I dont know how to private message lol
Sorry! I hope to hear from you soon! Thank you x
Hi Rukz, just googled to find a tailor in London and came across your thread/link. I would like to get a couple of Salwar Kameez suits stitched so would you be able to message me your contact details please ? Thanks