Does anyone here write songs in English, or may be such poetry that can be formed into songs? Preferrably written on darker themes of life.
So what you wanted to See good has made you blind
And what you wanted to Be yours has made it Mine
So don’t you lock up Something that you
Wanted to see fly
Hands are for shaking No not tying
I sure don’t Mind a change But I fell on black Days
How would I know That this could be My fate
[This message has been edited by Scratch (edited January 27, 2002).]
how about punjabi songs scratchy?chalein gay?
Naik
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif
punjabi songs chalein gay but only if written by you. Email me if you have some ready.
Seriously, I have never thought of composing a punjabi song. It just wont do with my type of music. Right now only angrazi, or maybe urdu.
Sarah, thanks. But I dont think I am going to start writing amytime soon. Can concentrate only on one thing at a time.
So what you wanted to See good has made you blind
And what you wanted to Be yours has made it Mine
So don’t you lock up Something that you
Wanted to see fly
Hands are for shaking No not tying
I sure don’t Mind a change But I fell on black Days
How would I know That this could be My fate