Anybody Ever Communicated With A Dead Person?

Re: Anybody Ever Communicated With A Dead Person?

Well when I was younger, we used to play with the Ouiji Board...same thing, board with letters/numbers..and a little white circular like thing with an arrow or sumthing, i forget....everyone would put a finger on it and let it move....
I never believed in it then and neither do I now...basically its just pressure from all the fingers....right now try it....put your finger on the mouse...im sure eventually it'll start sliding from weight of hand, pressure etc...so whatever. But I guess it was fun when we were kids. My thought is how can something that is mass marketed, actually let u be in touch with dead spirits, come on now.

Sadly we tried levitation as well, especially when kids got together at a dinner party...
anyone did the Bloody Mary thing....i forgot we would say bloody mary a few times in the dark and then go look in the mirror i think...supposedly u would see her ghost...who knows.
I know back then we were scared as ever!!!!