heanw
April 22, 2010, 8:06pm
1
Hi everyone!
My niece Anya is participating in a magazine competition and she needs your votes to WIN,if you want to vote click on the below link and click on “RÖSTA”,
the yellow star.
http://www.viforaldrar.se/omslagstavling/?view-id=28503 ](http://www.viforaldrar.se/omslagstavling/?view-id=28503 )
Re: Anya Khan needs your votes
I voted for your cute niece
Re: Anya Khan needs your votes
mA she is such a cutie!!
I also voted.
Re: Anya Khan needs your votes
Ur welcome mA
Re: Anya Khan needs your votes
although ur nice isnt brown at all. is it difficult being brown in a scandanavian country?
Re: Anya Khan needs your votes
MashALLAh she is so cute. What does her name mean?
Re: Anya Khan needs your votes
Mashallah she’s so cute and adorable:)
what’s the vote for? cute baby competition or something?
heanw
April 23, 2010, 11:28am
10
Im born and brought up in Sweden and have not faced any difficulty so far,allhamdulillah
Dont forget to vote
heanw
April 23, 2010, 11:29am
11
Anya means Elegant,but she is very “shararti”
heanw
April 23, 2010, 11:31am
12
To be the on the cover of the magazine
Dont forget to vote,thanks!
Re: Anya Khan needs your votes
You gote my vote :k:
Hope you win… Good luck!
Re: Anya Khan needs your votes
^tht’s nice…what’s the magazine about?
ps:voted when i first saw her:)
i have voted for that little rasgulla , she is sooooo cute mashallahhh mota pala aloo
NaMaan
April 23, 2010, 4:12pm
16
Re: Anya Khan needs your votes
Ok I think I voted as I couldn’t understand the language
She is cute .
heanw
April 23, 2010, 7:56pm
18
the magazine is called “we parents” and is about new borns and their parents. The first prize is: the winner baby will be on cover on the magazine of the month and receive gift cards and in the reportage as well in the magazine.So looking forward,some few weeks left,inshAllah!!!
heanw
April 23, 2010, 7:57pm
19
aaww thats a cute name
I hope you voted
heanw
April 23, 2010, 8:06pm
20
thanks
you have to click on the “yellow star”