An insightful quote

“I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.” - Jerome K. Jerome

Re: An insightful quote

I fall asleep looking at it :smokin:

Re: An insightful quote

I don't even bother to look...

Re: An insightful quote

i lost my glasses!

Re: An insightful quote

wanna borough mine...

Re: An insightful quote

naaa i smell work :clown:

Re: An insightful quote

" asking me to look over safety is to ask me to change my entire attitude towards the importance of your life "

Re: An insightful quote

...peach, i could eat a peach for hours.

Re: An insightful quote

Ahaa Ahmed Jee bhai jaan aik daffa phirr say cafe main aa gai :hula:
Apni piyari piyari batooN kay saath :hug:

Re: An insightful quote

cafe ka jadoo hi apna hai :smokin:

Re: An insightful quote

I like work but only at night :devil:

Re: An insightful quote

funny..me too:D

Re: An insightful quote

:(

Re: An insightful quote

^ whats wrong

Re: An insightful quote

:mad: :eek:

Re: An insightful quote

marriot ka chaprasi bhee yahi kahta hay

Re: An insightful quote

**
depends which way u look at it**

Re: An insightful quote

i can sit and look at the word WORK for hours !:clown: