:salam2:
Well … a quick change in the decision made few days back, Amarbail is back to action … ![]()
How are you friends? Come’on welcome me back to GS … ![]()
:salam2:
Well … a quick change in the decision made few days back, Amarbail is back to action … ![]()
How are you friends? Come’on welcome me back to GS … ![]()
Re: Amarbail is back … !
ws… wlcm bk but whr were u amarbail?? ![]()
Re: Amarbail is back … !
HI Amar.
I’m fella..how you doing? ![]()
Re: Amarbail is back … !
Awww … thanks a lot bella … actually I was busy but now Im back … ![]()
Re: Amarbail is back … !
I gud … U tell hows everything at your end … ?
Re: Amarbail is back … !
welcome back…![]()
Re: Amarbail is back … !
Thankoo Thankooo … How you doing KG … ?
Re: Amarbail is back … !
Shall I say, welcome back?!
Re: Amarbail is back … !
i m gud… howz u?
Re: Amarbail is back … !
Naah … U know I was at GS … chalain Khush-Aamdaid keh lejeyey … ![]()
Alhamdollilah, much much better than earlier … ![]()
Re: Amarbail is back … !
welcome back brother whats doing?
Re: Amarbail is back … !
Khush Amdeed lol
Re: Amarbail is back … !
Thanks Leo … Read in a thread earlier you getting married … ?
Hey congrats on completing your 1K, good going … :k:
Re: Amarbail is back … !
back Amarbail m have fun again ![]()
Re: Amarbail is back … !
Do not make a Goodbye thread an attention seeking thread.
http://www.paklinks.com/gs/gupshup-cafe/284560-cafe-policies-please-read-updated.html
Re: Amarbail is back … !
oh wow…you are back Amarbail…
how’s the new son?