He is a convicted murderer as per the Supreme Court of Pakistan, let him come back and see what happens next. However, he is a na-mardh and lacks the guts/balls to come back.
Just your puny little excuse again. If your brain comprehends Altaf’s rapes and injustices to women as an opportunity to belittle women, then you need to have ur head examined or alternatively a new medal from bhai for defending him so vehemently that you lose your mind in the process.
and you expect me to believe that? Instead of defending bhai’s rapes and injustices to women, you are doin ur usual ‘oh how dare u call bhai a kala’ and ‘if u humiliate bhai u humiliate karachi’… seriously, grow some balls and come out of this slave mentality.
Re: Altaf Hussain - The Champion of Women’s rights in Pakistan
^ lol I am not the one crying here about altaf being referred to as a kaalia, which is what he is… altaf kaaliya again, aap mujhe kaala kaho, gora kaho, doesnt matter now can you tell me why your boss raped all these women?
It is understandable that you lack the ability to comprehend written English.
My point was not about calling Altaf a ‘kala’, rather it was about calling ANYONE ‘kala’.
That’s what I am saying. When you call ANYONE a ‘kaaliya’ then you are actually humiliating yourself in the mirror.
I don’t care about Altaf. In fact I had some threads earlier criticizing his politics.
But it’s interesting that you consider every Karachiite to be automatically a supporter of Altaf.
Re: Altaf Hussain - The Champion of Women’s rights in Pakistan
ok so all the people in the bollywood underworld mafia are racists too? they call each other kalaiya and bhai too i am trying to make you MQM supporters comfy here by calling him kaala and bhai.
Why are you giving their examples? Are they your role models?
When you call someone a “supporter” then it assumes that the person’s support is 100%.
But that is not the case most of the time. I support some of MQM’s policies, for example, its clear unambiguous stand against khariji mentality, and its aim of creating religious harmony. But then there are many of its policies which are downright deplorable, for example, its propensity to violence.
Being ‘kala’ is just a relative term. You might very well want to commit suicide right now, because you already are ‘kala’ in the eyes of millions of people.
Well, I see that you still have not comprehended the very simple point.
It is not about calling Altaf a ‘kala’, it is about calling ANYONE ‘kala’. I would have said the same thing if someone else had called YOU a ‘kala’.
So it is not about defending Altaf at all. It is about rabid racism oozing out of you.
Re: Altaf Hussain - The Champion of Women’s rights in Pakistan
Ok let me make this clear:
i) I will continue to call altaf bhai kaala, mota, ganja, ugly… If you think I am ‘kaala’ myself its perfectly fine
ii) you can claim you’re not a MQM supporter all you want, its upto you, but please leave it upto us to decide for ourselves whether you are one or not. If you cry about him being called kala and defend his rape accusations by bringing in such stupidity into the thread, then yes we will continue to think that way.
Now tell me, did altaf kaaliya do all these horrible things mentioned in the article i posted?
Re: Altaf Hussain - The Champion of Women’s rights in Pakistan
I was about to suggest parading altaf kaaliya on a donkey with shoe polish on his face for his rape crimes, but its pretty clear he doesnt need the latter
You can call him mota, ganja, ugly; but when you call someone ‘kala’ then you show your yourself to be a rabid racist.
Just admit that you are a rabid racist, and then you call ANYONE a ‘kala’ all you want. Because then everyone would know who you exactly are.
Spock, I did not call you a ‘kala’. I said all of us are ‘kala’ in the eyes of others. Because this is nothing but a relative term.
So my point is that stop using racist terms about anyone. We can criticize things which are in one’s control, for example one’s policies, one’s obesity, etc.; but humiliating anyone by pointing to things which are not in one’s control is deplorable. Things like skin color, family, nationality, physical defects, etc.
Who is “US”? Your rabid racist friends?
No. I can not allow people like them and you to make decision about me.
People like you need a lot of growing up to do.
I think now you are going out of control. Where did I say anything about any rape accusation at all, let alone defend it?
And again, my point was not about him being called ‘kala’, but about ANYONE being called a ‘kala’.
Why can’t you understand this simple point?
I haven’t even read the article, because I care less about what he does and doesn’t. You might be right, and if this is true then he deserves punishment.
However, your insistence on using the word ‘kaaliya’ shows that you are not much different from the very person you hate, Altaf.
As usual, MQM-wallahs claim they don’t support MQM, and any talk about the killings, bhatta, and torture of the MQM is based on racism, and all MQM killers are actually victims.
Your response should have been just what you said in your last post: How can the Pak govt hang a British citizen living in London??
Instead your response was directed towards Karachiites. Look at this: Same reason people supported Hitler.
And how can people hang Altaf? Isn’t it what a government is supposed to do?
Secondly, most Pakistanis supported Taliban even though they knew very well the atrocities they were committing in Afghanistan and around the world. People even knew Taliban support to sectarian terrorism in Pakistan itself. This support dropped only after Taliban started doing the same things towards common Pakistanis.
Would you now compare ALL Pakistanis with Hitler-supporters? Or do you think this analogy is only applicable for people of Karachi?