All's fair in War

I wish it was that simple, I wish it was so simple as CNN says, I wish I only wish.

Sorry but having a success rate of only 3% in killing the “militants” and killing 1200+ civilians doesn’t make sense to me whatsoever. I don’t care what the governments (that have no credibility) say, they can project, draw up, porivde “facts” whatever, the fact remains, innocents are being killed without any reason.

  1. I never support suicide bombings on civilians. On the battlefield it’s a different issue; army vs “army”.

  2. Slamming planes into building is a disgusting act. But you should pressure your government on revealing the truth. They invade a country because they believe Osama was behind it, yet no evidence. I wonder why..
    [personally, 9/11 theory is bunch bullocks to me, ie: false flag]

On that note, I’d like to say those people who are taking revenge have no other means to take it other than with guerrilla tactics. I ask you this, if they were capable of having an army, would you call it fair then if they attacked USA?