Mamaof3, being successful in the eyes of the few means to bow down to same nationalistic idealogy that is the root cause of death and destruction in this world. Being involved in politics is one thing but setting foreign policies will only be a dream for upright individuals, if they stand up they’ll get shot. This is reality no matter how much sugarcoating goes on.
This thread is not about some random guy named Faisal Shahzad (I’m not sympathizing in anyway), this is about the fundamentals. What gives Americans the right to ask others to rectify themselves? When the Americans the ones who gave birth to these “terrorists” and hate.
I agree, an innocent life should not be taken no matter what. But in war, as they say it just so happens “casualties” are bound to happen.
*Note: I said in my opening post, let’s not go into Islamic principles since we ourselves love to pick and chose. * Note2: When I say “Americans”, I mean the government/establishment ofcourse but I also mean the American citizens who are ignorant of the ground realities and their wrong.