ALLAH Whoever I am?

ALLAH Whoever I am?

Whatever I do? That is you and only you
Whence there is sorrow Whence there is delight
For me to show All the aspects of life
Who bestowed the sense to think of you?
That is you and only you You made the hell
You made the heaven For me to select
You gave me wisdom Who told us to entreat you?
That is you and only you You gave me health
You gave me feast For me to examine
You gave me disease Who told us to be frightened of you?
That is you and only you You set the sun
You set the stars For me to reach You created the moon
Who told us to always thank of you? That is you and only you
You made the earth You made the sea For me to discover
You designed the sky Who told us how merciful are you?
That is you and only you You sent the prophets
You sent commands Forever guidance
You bestowed Quran Whoever I am?
Whatever I do? That is you and only you.


«::~Ä GööÐ Héå®t ϧ Bëttë® Thäñ Ä££ HëåЧ Ïñ Thë Wö®£Ð~::»

Nice one Dania!!!

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/flower1.gif

Yaar this would really sound good in urdu!


May The Madness Be Upon You!!!

[quote]
...you and only you...
[/quote]

:)