Afghanistan calls for sanctions against Pakistan

Re: Afghanistan calls for sanctions against Pakistan

No they hate Iran because Iran did not treat the Afghans like human beings. They were left in camps as uneducated illiterates. A majority of the staff in the UN work because Pakistan offered them an education and they have not forgotten. When a Pashtun learns I am Pakistani I am treated like a long lost brother. At the mosque or at the office. Hell they specifically speak in urdu when they see me out of respect, not for me but for Pakistan. We have done wrong by them sure. But we also have done a lot.

You can keep your racist views to yourself. Thankfully a majority of Afghans and Pakistanis do not believe like you do. Our trade with them is over 2 billion dollars in a year. We give out 200,000 visas free of charge for a minimum of 6 months. All the UN staff i know go to Pakistan for treatment. I have a few pathan colleagues who always want Pakistani sweets when I get back.