Re: Advise to religious ladies
Please keep in mind that some acts are prescribed in religion, some recommended and other optional.
Doing voluntary work for community and giving charity depends 100% on your very own free will.
Doing it where , when , how and how long is totally your choice. But you do it just to spread a widely infectious disease known as contentment.
I was hearing a radio program couple of days ago. Hostess asked a question from would be callers.
If Lord wants to award you one super power, What supper natural power you would like to have ? ( powers like in X-men , spider man, batman etc ).
I thought , My choice would be time travelling. I heard one caller after routine chit chat he was asked this question by RJ and he replied that i would like to have a power that every single person who meets me , I make him happy.
I did not meet the guy but I was happy ![]()
I hope you got the answer for first question.
No. it does not, just like wearing socks or gloves. You just need to remove them for next Wudhu and wear it again. On another note, ladies /girls have few days every month when they are free from wudhu routines.