Adult Stuff...

Dear Fellas

I hope you are fine. By the way of Introduction, My name is Baba-Geee and I am very new to this thread..Please welcome me warmly and hotly.. I have read your pathetic posts and it seems to me that this cafe is not cafe anymore but it is more Lunda Bazar… What you say?

Allah Hu

Baba-Geee

Re: Adult Stuff…

Lunda bazar ya landa bazar :konfused:

Re: Adult Stuff…

ki faraq painda aay :rolleyes:

Re: Adult Stuff…

IQ buri bat :nono:

Re: Adult Stuff…

:rolleyes:

Re: Adult Stuff…

Gala dabwana hota tou cafe’ ki girls ko nahi bula layta :bummer:

sacy: Q kia chachi say sar dabwa buri baat hai maaamo :stuck_out_tongue:

Re: Adult Stuff...

^^ Chachi farigh ho jay tuo batana...Last time anti naay gala dubbaya tha afaqa nahi hoa... Gala dabbaya tuo meri ankhain nikal aain..kehteen hain kay ankhain kiyoun dikhatay ho..jao mein gala nahi dabaon gee.. Naraz Haseena

Allah Hu

Baba-Geee

Re: Adult Stuff…

:rocketup: :bailan: :silly:

Re: Adult Stuff…

:hehe:

kia nazuk andaaam auntie theeN kash meri bhi koi aisi hi auntieeeeN hoti :cb:

Re: Adult Stuff…

ok wat is landa bazar :konfused:

Re: Adult Stuff...

i think its a bazzar in london attia :)

Re: Adult Stuff...

I agree with you baba. We need to grow back down

Re: Adult Stuff…

Lunda Bazar In london..:nono:

I heard about Linda mart not Landa mart…:confused:

Re: Adult Stuff…

LoL @ Linda Mart :hehe:

Now your sweat Linda chachi will be hurt by this

Re: Adult Stuff…

:konfused:

Re: Adult Stuff…

so wat kinda stores they have? :konfused:

Re: Adult Stuff…

Lunda Bazar…yai tou koi Drama nahi:konfused:

Re: Adult Stuff…

Baba its not in london :hmmm:

**attia: **iguess it has Macy’s, forever 21, Lord and taylor who knows