Maslen kiya kuch perfect hona chahiye???
**
[/QUOTE]
**
well!! its so simple maheen .. to be a perfect flirt u need to be good at following things:
1, eik adadd masoom sa chehra – khair wo tou he mere pass .. after all apni ammi ka chaand hoon
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/wink.gif
2, jhooot bolne main perfection – hmmm ismain bhe kam nahi hoon
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/wink.gif
3, dheet – hmmm wo bhe hoon
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/wink.gif
4, bohot sara farigh waqt – jokey mere paas nahi hey
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/frown.gif
5, zameer ke kami – yaheen akar main mar khata hoon
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/frown.gif
cuz I think I am in control of ma zameer ..
So dear, these r the very basic features required to be a perfect flirt ..
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/wink.gif
tell me if you need more information ..
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/hehe.gif
**
I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you’ ve ran out of room.