A short one

I’m no poet, as you would be able to tell after reading this, hehe. This is something I wrote in my early teens. I like to write simple poetry, especially rhyme.

Why am I here?
I ask myself with reservation
If I knew the answer
Would I act to fulfill my obligation?
Would I do it in haste,
Or would there be time that I waste?

Why cant I make a decision?
I have my future in my hands
Yet I dont take a stand…
Do I choose door one two or three?
What lies ahead waiting for me?

Who is my friend?
Some say their list doesnt end
Mine has but few on whom I can depend…
I digress, without further address..

I ask again,
Why am I here?
Someone give me a reason to cheer.

It was supposed to be longer, but I never got back to it. smile


Learn to love yourself, then learn to love one-another

hey Munni - good one

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

… reminds me of own poetry in ma teens. Says a lot about someone’s mindset and outlook on life.

Do you still write? You should give it a shot!

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

munni bittiya keep on trying you will make it better…

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif


mairay dill mairay mussafir

Thanks Umar and Akif! smile

Umar, no I dont write poetry anymore. I might just do it for my future hubby but thats about as far as it will go. smile I will leave poetry to the poets! smile


Learn to love yourself, then learn to love one-another