A request to those who post there

When you post something by some other poet, pleaseeee pleaseeee mention their name, if you know it. Give credit where it’s due. I have seen so many people here who post poems/ghazals/shers of ustaad shayers and they don’t mention the name of the poet at the end and i end up wondering if it’s the work of that guppie or someone else. Aur if you people mention the names of the poets, it would be a lot easier to find something by a certain poet, using the “search” option. If you do that, i will really REALLY appreciate it

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/flower1.gif

I agree Sirfrosh. Please do mention the names of the poets for informational purposes. I for one like to give credit where its due.

**
Me agreed!!
and me always try to mention the poet’s name

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/wink.gif

**


I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you’ ve ran out of room.

Thanks :)