A question to the ladies who post in the Latest purchase/s & Shadi Forum

Re: A question to the ladies who post in the Latest purchase/s & Shadi Forum

I am employed alhamdolillah !

I don’t buy things for myself that would be used once or twice/thrice but I do buy branded outfits and products for my daughter. She out grows her outfits in 2-3 months but when she wear cute & nice outfits it makes me happy.Some things are priceless in life and they should remain that way , sometimes it’s the emotional return that we get from our spending that counts . But everything should be in a limit , one should not go on & waste money on useless products. We buy expensive toys for our kids too …what benefit do we get from it ? …a smile on our child’s face & their happiness. Everything can not be measured in terms of money.