a question in regards to our beloved prophet

If you really believe that, then I feel very very sorry for you. There’s a reason that period is reffered to as the “dark age.” If I had to live in that period, I would committ suicide before giving myself to these righteous men you call sustainers of society. I guess you have be a woman to feel the pain and gender oppression.

Again, it was the women who got displaced. Why wouldn’t they cry, they had no where else to go.. Had there been better options for women, he wouldn’t even have 10 wives. Yes, I know “MEN” could marry as many women (things) they wished, Islam put a limit BUT continued the tradition.

No, I don’t think that; hence, I look for sources that do no necessarily satisfy my opinions. For this particular subject, I have yet to find a non-Muslim source that states the effects of hot climate on puberty. Now if you don’t have anything to propose, then kindly admit it. I am genuinely interested in looking at the evidence. I cannot find it anywhere. If you find it, do present it.